Monday, November 3, 2014

My silence

For the last year I have been battling to write. The primary reason for this difficulty has been you, my readers. The number of people reading this blog has grown and spread to all countries around the globe. This has absolutely terrified me as I realised that whatever I say has an impact, whether positive or negative, on my reader. So I went in to hiding, hoping to hear from God and to regain my old confidence, but He has been silent for a very long time. I have occasionally had the desire to put some thoughts down but never got further than thinking about it. God has shown me, however, that the reason for this is that I was starting to write for recognition and not for Him. So please forgive me for the silence which I hope has now been broken as I serve my God through the gift that He has given me. I thank you all for your support over the years and would love to hear from you. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment